quarta-feira, 29 de abril de 2009

If I could just go back to January, to the day I saw you for the last time, I would say goodbye to you properly. We deserve to say goodbye again. You deserved hearing all I wanted to say but haven’t had the time. We all live our lives without knowing which moment will be the last. I died too Lea, do you know that? I was never much, I always hated my life, but now I’m really nothing. I still consider this world as the most beautiful miracle, but I’m so tired of it. All I want is to sleep. Not having you here is painful and much too awful for me to believe in a future and hope for something. I don’t believe anymore, and also I don’t want to believe. You made me believe again! You were sweetness, you were love itself, and I just wish I could say goodbye to you once more. The way I see it, I owe you! I love you Lea.