segunda-feira, 2 de março de 2009

Hello my beautiful love. Tomorrow night I’m traveling to Lisbon, at last. My flight is at 6 in the morning and I hope to be in your city around 5 in the afternoon. I believe only Thursday I’ll be able to be next to you my love, but now we don’t need to hurry no more, right? We have no more decisions to make together; I won’t go to Slovakia in May to meet you no more, we won’t be going to Ukraine after all, we don’t need to think about solutions to live together any more, there will never be children from our love… fate decided everything for us. Maybe someone, somewhere, thought we were much too stupid to make our own decisions, or much too undeserving of a future together, of happiness… I don’t know what to think anymore, I feel too tired.

Anyway, soon I will be next to you, at your final resting place. Guide my way Lea, only you can do that. You are free now.