sexta-feira, 13 de março de 2009

I write these words already on my way home, my love. Leaving Slovakia was not an easy thing to do, as you can imagine. Also the beginning of the journey was very complicated but, well, here I am already in Munich, waiting for the connection to Lisbon.

The staff of the Cerveny Rak pub was amazing with me. They told me that table, by your picture, will always be mine. Sometimes I got there and someone was already sitting, and so one of the staff always came to ask them to leave to another table, so I could have that one. I was offered beer, pizza, conversations, emotions and I will return as soon as I can. To be with you and to say them hello, too. I left the oldest waitress my old student card, of when I was 20, so they can see I wasn’t always like that.

I feel sad and tired today, with a huge hole inside. A huge hole.

I love you. I miss you.