sexta-feira, 27 de março de 2009

I miss you Lea. I miss the love you gave me; I miss the love I was able to feel for you. You taught me what love was, only because of you I found out how wonderful that feeling is. Everyday I remind us together somewhere; at every moment some fragments of the past come to the surface and take control for some seconds.

My life is not a pretty sight to see, but at least I had those wonderful moments with you. You made it all worthwhile, and I’m not fantasizing. That night ice-skating on the frozen lake only with the stars above us… That will always be my idea of heaven! I would ice-skate with you on a frozen world for all eternity…

What happened between us was magic, and will always be the most precious memories of my life. I just hope I never lose my memory, and if I do I hope my conscience of the past goes along with it. Or, if my conscience abandons me, I hope some friend, who knows about this blog where I write to you, make me read it all and try to take me back to you! I want you still. I will want you always. I will go on loving Lea Lipková…

Please forgive me for being so imperfect...