sábado, 7 de março de 2009

It is done, my love. Your ashes were put in your family grave in Vlkanová. There were just me and your parents, and your brother.

I had only this moment, when I laid down the three red roses I got for you, over the grave stone. I realised I had never given you a flower, not ever. But I turned away for some seconds, and I think no one noticed it. Plus, it was a honour for me to be removing the stone with your father and brother, and then putting it back again. And I have no right to feel more pain then the pain I'm sure they were feeling.

I don't know why I am telling you all this, I'm sure all this you know. I just wish you rest in peace now, and need to talk with you from time to time.

You came into my life because you had to, I believe. And you came to give me something. I will find out what it is.

I love you Lea.