sexta-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2009

Hello my love. It’s Friday, again. Time never stops here, and lately it feels it’s been passing very slowly. It seems so long ago the day I received the tragic news of your death. I received those awful news exactly three weeks ago, only six days after the accident. I was still living my life for six days – although worried about not having news from you for so long – and you were not here anymore...

So it’s Friday again, and tomorrow four weeks would have passed since the day that accident happened. One month! Already an eternity! Each day in this world, a world where you exist no more, will seem forever... I wonder how I will miss you some years from now. I wonder how I’ll remember you if I reach old age. I wonder so many things lately...

I love you Lea.