sábado, 28 de fevereiro de 2009

Hello my love. Today was a very strange day. I’m kind of sick and I was feverish the whole night. I managed to sleep well, though. But ever since I woke up, late, I’ve been feeling very sad.

Today, I don’t quite understand why, I felt you very close and I missed you more than usual. Or at least I missed you differently, because every little thing made my emotions burst. Maybe this is due to the coming of my departure to Slovakia to be with you, I don’t know. The prospect of making the same long journey I once did but not having you in the end waiting for me hurts me a lot, it’s true. But you’ll never be an old toy, and besides loving you I also respected you immensely. And you were aware of that. So, as a sign of many many things, amongst which my eternal love and respect, I will make this journey again to be with you one more time. I know you would do the same for me Lea.

I love you. And you’ll never know how I miss you…