sábado, 14 de fevereiro de 2009


Now I have all the time in the world. My days feel like they’re longer than usual. Maybe I’m living your days too, so time doubles for me. It’s not easy to have so many time and not knowing what to do with it.

You made me feel happy. So many times I realized how lucky I was to have found you in my life. A few months before we met I was supposed to go to Turkey, for a meeting, but I didn’t. Luckily I went to Latvia, because I thought about skipping that one too! But I went, and I met you, and you changed everything!

You made feel loved. When I woke up in the morning with your touch and your kisses, and opened my eyes just to see you staring at me, it was amazing. I have never felt something so strong coming from someone. Also you gave me the most unforgettable night of my life, when you took me to ice skate in that frozen lake, at night. Just you and I ice skating, only with the light of the moon and the stars, was my idea of heaven; even when you came close, and tried to kiss me, and I felt again on ice… as usual. But it was wonderful, my love. it was pure sensitivity and emotion.

You also made me feel proud. The way you were gave me the certainty that I had the most gentle and sweet creature on earth. I was proud of you, and there are no words to tell you what it meant to me to have your love.

I’m not perfect, but I think I deserved you. What I wanted for you, and for us together, was so true and beautiful that I’m sure I deserved you. And the rest of me, the bad part, I’m sure you would make it go away along with all my nightmares.

You told me once that in slovak my last name, Rosa, meant dew. In portuguese it means rose, and so I give you both with this picture I took years ago. Maybe in spring morkings dew will be all over you...

You’re “home” for me. I love you.